Re: [Orgmode] Re: A mail client that is org-mode compatible

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: A mail client that is org-mode compatible
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 07:26:00 +0000

Dan Davison <address@hidden> writes:

> Charles Philip Chan <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> "Eric Schulte" <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> I'm also using the development version of gnus, but haven't noticed
>>> the searching features, could you point these out, a key binding or
>>> command name?
>>
>> Put the cursor on the group you want to search in the Group buffer and
>> hit:
>>
>> ,----
>> | GG
>> `----
>
> Yes, that's what I meant.
>
> Dan

and, if you want to search the ding mailing list, the key word is
"nnir".  works really well.

For the OP, gnus is definitely the way to go as far as I am concerned.
With the development version of gnus, org integration, including
fontification of source code blocks and links, is excellent.

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.4 (release_7.4.523.gd34329)