[Orgmode] org-toggle-checkbox bug

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: [Orgmode] org-toggle-checkbox bug
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 18:52:50 -0500

According to the docstring of org-toggle-checkbox, the function can be
called on headlines:

,----
| If the cursor is in a headline, apply this to all checkbox items
| in the text below the heading, taking as reference the first item
| in subtree, ignoring drawers.
`----

When I call org-toggle-checkbox on the following entry...

* Test
 - [ ] Now
 - [ ] Not now
 - [ ] Later
 - Not yet
 - Never

...I get the following results...

* Test
 - [ ] Now
 - [X] Not now
 - [X] Later
 - Not yet
 - Never

Then if I call org-toggle-checkbox on the headline again, nothing
happens. The two boxes remain checked.

Best,
Matt