Re: [Orgmode] HTML export options are being ignored

From: Jason Dunsmore
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] HTML export options are being ignored
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 08:49:08 -0600

Jason Dunsmore <address@hidden> writes:

> Cássio Koshikumo <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I think there's a bug with the html exporter. With this OPTIONS line:

>> I get rid of the numbering and the TOC, but still get the creator, the
>> timestamp and the author lines at the end of the page. Exporting to ASCII
>> seem
>> to exclude them properly.
>>
>> Does anyone else experience this?
>
> I'm also having issues with HTML export.  The :email-info, :preamble,
> and :postamble publishing options are being ignored.

I found the commit that broke things:

http://orgmode.org/w/org-mode.git/commitdiff/da8dc7bba7261

1) :preamble was renamed :html-preamble
2) :postamble was renamed :html-postamble
3) org-export-email-info is no longer checked before attempting export
   of email address.

For the first two, the manual needs to be updated.  The third change
seems like a bug.

Also, I have no title when I set the title with "#+TITLE: " on the first
line.  I'm not sure if this has to do with org-export-html-title-format
being removed.

Regards,
Jason