[O] Re: [Orgmode] 2nd clone of Org-mode for Vim

From: Jan Christoph Ebersbach
Subject: [O] Re: [Orgmode] 2nd clone of Org-mode for Vim
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 21:38:11 +0100

Hi Bastian,

Thanks for your reply. I definitively want to do some screencasts, too.
The next thing for me is to define a number of milestones for the
project.

Btw, are you a vim user or have you used Herbert's VimOrganizer?

Greetings,

Jan Christoph

--
Jan Christoph Ebersbach
But by the grace of God I am what I am. 1. Cor 15,10