Re: [O] Bug: Org-Contacts.el [7.4]

From: Matthew Sauer
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Org-Contacts.el [7.4]
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 19:26:55 -0600

Nick was gracious enough to help me dig through a few things with my .emacs . . . it appears I had been able to update the emacs lisp in
lispdir   = $ usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org
once so that I was running 7.4 but that wasn't getting updated when I did pulls (need to look into that once)
so, I just had to change my .emacs and add a load path to /org-mode/elisp   so that it would find everything I was updating (I go into /org-mode  to run :
git pull && make clean && make && make install && make doc

oh, and if anyone has experience on getting make doc to work on cygwin (texi2dvi) it would be appreciated as I haven't quite got that to work right.

Thanks to all on the list, especially Nick for the help, it works great now . . .now to get google weather to work the way I want it to.

Matthew

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 5:20 PM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Matthew Sauer <address@hidden> writes:

> Should I be able to find org-property-set-functions-alist listed in
> org.el?

Yes:

C-h v org-property-set-functions-alist RET

--
 Bastien