Re: [O] [Org-contacts] 3 2 1 go?

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Re: [O] [Org-contacts] 3 2 1 go?
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 12:25:49 +0100

About the script used to import from AddressBook.app, I update it here
https://github.com/AndreaCrotti/scripts/blob/master/contacts_to_org.py

Now it creates as many contacts for the name as many as the email
addresses.
One thing I haven't found in fact is how to support multiple emails, is
that too hard to do?

Anyway in general I think I will use the VCF exported data instead, also
because "contacts" is not very smart itself and a bit annoying to fetch
all the single fields.

A simple import mechanism (from csv for example) might be good to have
directly inside org-contacts.el, what do you think?