Re: [O] [Org-contacts] 3 2 1 go?

From: Michael Käufl
Subject: Re: [O] [Org-contacts] 3 2 1 go?
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 23:17:08 +0100

> Just say out loud what you'd like to do, I'll try to answer or write
> code. :)

Maybe you shouldn't have offered this. :)

I've got one question and two feature requests:

Q1) links to contacts
Is there a common way to create links to contacts?

F1) csv export
When writing bulk letters with LaTeX, all I need is a file with the
recipients addresses in some predefined order.  So it would be nice to
have some export option where I can choose the properties and contacts
I'd like to export and get a csv file.

F2) pgp keys
I just started using gnus so I'm not quite familiar with it.  According
to [1] BBDB can be used to map recipients to pgp keys.  So it would be
great if org-contacts can support this in any way.  I have no plans to
use this at the moment, so no need to hurry.

[1] http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/GnusPGG#toc8

--
Michael