Re: [O] embed markdown?

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] embed markdown?
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 09:49:09 +0100

Hi, Fred,

About Github's markup library and org plugin (not Pandoc), see
https://github.com/github/markup

If it's just the ascii-art representation of the directory tree you want, you can wrap it in an example block. From your example:

#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
 .
 |-- config.clj
 `-- resources
     |-- posts
     |   |-- 2009-04-17-back-up-and-restore-a-mysql-database.markdown
     |   |-- 2010-02-10-a-simple-clojure-irc-client.markdown
     |   `-- 2010-08-02-using-clojure-contrib-generic-interfaces.markdown
     |-- public
     |   `-- 404.html
     |-- site
     |   `-- index.markdown
     `-- templates
         `-- default.clj
#+END_EXAMPLE

If you want fancier output, you may want to look into using ditaa or Graphviz dot with org-babel.

Yours,
Christian