Re: [O] gnowsys-mode update?

From: Martin Weigele
Subject: Re: [O] gnowsys-mode update?
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 23:33:25 +0100

Thank you very much Nagarjuna G -

Am Samstag, 19. März 2011, 12:19:46 schrieb Nagarjuna G:
> On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 8:25 PM, Martin Weigele <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've run into some texts about "gnowsys" as a major mode extending org,

> Yes.  We use the gnowsys-mode interface for sites running using
> gnowsys.  So far this is the only complete interface for gnowsys.
> Mostly used by the developers and those who maintain the sites, such
> as atlas.gnowledge.org

OK I understand now the starting point to understand gnowsys, and, hence,
for gnowsys on top of orgmode is
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnowsys .

This is so great.

> I am glad that somewhere some one is interested in this project.  It
> is very encouraging.  Let me know what kind of usecase you have
> thought about for using gnowsys-mode.

The project is even in pre-infancy state, but it is about using such
modelling to understand and learn structures in humanities (for me coming from
a CS background).

Martin