Re: [O] hide #+ lines?

From: Filippo A. Salustri
Subject: Re: [O] hide #+ lines?
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 18:38:37 -0400

Juan & Nick,
I like your ideas, but my case is a little different.  I only want to
hide the BEGIN/END statements, not what comes between them.
That is, I'm using a trick Ido Magal suggested
(http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/39226).
It works fine, except I see all the distracting block directives.

Cheers.
Fil'

--
Filippo A. Salustri, Ph.D., P.Eng.