Re: [O] sitemap seems to cache old #+TITLE

From: lbmlist
Subject: Re: [O] sitemap seems to cache old #+TITLE
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 17:33:41 -0600 (MDT)

I see that the old title is cached in ~/.org-timestamps, I'll try clearing that and see what happens.

On Sat, 19 Mar 2011, address@hidden wrote:

On Sat, 19 Mar 2011, Carsten Dominik wrote:

On 19.3.2011, at 04:13, address@hidden wrote:

Have you tried forcing republishing of all files by using
a C-u prefix to your publishing command?

I have now, and there is no change in result.

C-u C-c C-e P does cause a longer export/publish time but result appears the same.

- Carsten

Louis