[O] org-remember and lists

From: Radosław Grzanka
Subject: [O] org-remember and lists
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 21:37:07 +0100

Hello,
  I'm trying to tweak remember templates to follow my needs but I
fail. I want to do template for my shopping list entries like this:

(setq org-remember-templates (list
                               (list "shopping" ?s "- [ ] %?\n" (concat
org-directory
"notes.org") "Shopping List")
))

However after saving, there is header prepended to this like:

** Thu Mar 24 21:32:49 2011 (- [ ] apples)
   - [ ] apples

I don't want this - I already have heading with all the info I need "*
Shopping List". ;) I don't know how to accomplish that.

Any help?

Thanks,
  Radek.