Re: [O] question about agendas

From: Filippo A. Salustri
Subject: Re: [O] question about agendas
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 14:58:12 -0400

Nick,
Thanks for the quick reply.

I'd actually started with a similar wrapper for org-priority, and the
save-excursion was needed because the org-agenda-redo would punt me
into the agenda from whatever other buffer I was in.

I carried the save-excursion into the agenda version of the function
because I thought it couldn't hurt.

Apparently it does.

Removing the save-excursion from the defun below fixes the cursor problem.
...could it be because the excursion is saved before the agenda buffer
is rebuilt?

Anyways, it's fixed, so I'm happy.
Thanks!
Cheers.