Re: [O] Continuation of main section text after subsections

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [O] Continuation of main section text after subsections
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 14:32:21 -0400

There are interesting ways to break away from traditional document
structure using inline-tasks, which (without keywords) are really
inline "headlines" that don't break structure.

See the discussion which starts here:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/40597

It branches a bit, but you can use gmane's search to track the
discussion if you want more info.

--
Jeffrey Horn
http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/