Re: [O] How can I review a day?

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: Re: [O] How can I review a day?
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 13:12:50 -0400

Robert Inder <address@hidden> writes:

> On 19 April 2011 17:11, Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> wrote:
>> You want the regular agenda not the timeline view probably.
>> Just try this:
>>  | Key     | Details                         |
>>  |---------+---------------------------------|
>>  | C-c a a | Show today's agenda             |
>>  | l       | Enable display of clock details |
> Oooooh!  YES!
> That's just what I wanted.  Only better!
> It needs to be documented, though...

Hi Robert,

>From section 10.5 of the org-mode manual

`v l  or short  l     (`org-agenda-log-mode')'
     Toggle Logbook mode.  In Logbook mode, entries that were marked
     DONE while logging was on (variable `org-log-done') are shown in
     the agenda, as are entries that have been clocked on that day.
     You can configure the entry types that should be included in log
     mode using the variable `org-agenda-log-mode-items'.  When called
     with a `C-u' prefix, show all possible logbook entries, including
     state changes.  When called with two prefix args `C-u C-u', show
     only logging information, nothing else.  `v L' is equivalent to
     `C-u v l'.

If you have any suggestions on how to improve this please let us know.