[O] org-bibtex.el

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: [O] org-bibtex.el
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 06:39:31 -1000

Hi Eric,

This is fitting very nicely into my workflow. Thanks. Here are some reactions after a bit more experience with the package.

It would be nice to be able to call org-bibtex-create with an option to fill in required and optional fields. I typically need a few optional fields and so end up running org-bibtex-check with a prefix to get at the optional fields. Perhaps I've missed an easier way to do this?

It might also be good to let the user specify the bibtex file name, wither on a per-export basis or as a configuration possibility. Bibtex file management can become an issue in a long career and I've found naming conventions to be a help in this task.

Thanks again for your work on org-bibtex.

All the best,
Tom