Re: [O] Org babel does not work properly with included files

From: Robert P. Goldman
Subject: Re: [O] Org babel does not work properly with included files
Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 23:15:08 -0500

Yes. That's right, the single source block was a simplification for the example. It was abstracted from a more complicated case with a dozen or so source blocks in the subordinate filter. But thanks for the suggestion.

Hope we can find a fix!

Best

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:
Robert P. Goldman <address@hidden> wrote: > Sorry, I think I have created a red herring here by leaving that code blo= > ck in both files. To see what the problem really is, consider the case wh= > ere the source code block appears ONLY in the included file. > > (I tested the source block in the master file to make sure it worked befo= > re I copied it into the included file and forgot to remove it from the ma= > ster file.) > ?? There was no code block in foo.org: just the include. Only bar.org had the code block. As for multiple code blocks in the included file (your next message), yeah, probably. But my suggestion was just a (possible) workaround: it's definitely not a fix. Nick