Re: [O] [dev] footnotes improvements

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [dev] footnotes improvements
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 10:44:23 +0200

Hello,

Christian Moe <address@hidden> writes:

> Anyway, the footnote markers are run together in LaTeX, too. So
> I think a (customizable?) separator would be a reader-friendly
> complement to this new adjacent footnote capability.

I've added three customizable variables for that:
- org-export-latex-footnote-separator (defaults to "\textsuperscript{,}\\,")
- org-export-html-footnote-separator (defaults to "<sup>, </sup>")
- org-export-docbook-footnote-separator (defaults to "<superscript>,
  </superscript>")

Would that make it?

I also fixed the ascii exporter which I had forgotten in the changes.

Nicolas Goaziou