Re: [O] Ctl-E doesn't go to end of line?

From: Mark S.
Subject: Re: [O] Ctl-E doesn't go to end of line?
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 18:26:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Bernt,

Thanks for pointing that out.

However, I'm not on an item line nor a header line, so those settings should
not apply. But even when I changed my line to an item, and then tried the
settings "t" and "reversed", it still wouldn't hop to the end of the line in
one go. In fact, if the line is long enough, I may have to hit Ctl-E several
times. So is something broken, or is there some other incantation?

Thanks,
Mark