Re: [O] Passing font size to exported LaTeX table

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Passing font size to exported LaTeX table
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 16:42:52 -0400

Thomas S. Dye <address@hidden> wrote:

> This appears to work for tabular environments only.  When I add a
> caption the table is set normalsize and the text following it is set
> scriptsize. Or, am I doing something wrong?

Oy, vey: I don't think you are doing anything wrong - I get the same
thing.

Can \scriptsize be used as a macro with argument? I don't have
my references here.  If I do it the way Seb suggested, inside an
environment, it seems to work better, in the sense that it does not
change the thing after the table - but the table is unaffected
nevertheless. I guess the table environment sets a font size explicitly,
overriding outside settings.

Nick