Re: [O] Passing font size to exported LaTeX table

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] Passing font size to exported LaTeX table
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 09:50:13 -0700

Hello Tom,

On Fri, 27 May 2011 06:17:04 -1000
address@hidden (Thomas S. Dye) wrote:

> Aloha Suvayu,
>
> Thank you for the link to the Mori article.  It is nicely written.
>
> My question was poorly written, though.  I'm interested to know where
> you found the Org-mode line:
>
> #+ATTR_LaTeX: placement=[<options>]\footnotesize
>
> I haven't been able to find this solution anywhere else.

I got the solution by reading between the lines and some
experimentation. The placement option is documented in the section
referenced below[1]. Note that this does not say anything about tables.
I think I found it by experimenting that this also works for tables.
When I saw the LaTeX solution in the article I mentioned earlier, I
tried out and found exporting as above works. :)

> All the best,
> Tom

HTH

Footnotes: