Re: [O] Problem with ditaa when doing export from command line

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [O] Problem with ditaa when doing export from command line
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 09:52:03 +0200

Hi Herbert,

On Jun 10, 2011, at 9:33 AM, Herbert Sitz wrote:

> I'm trying to do an export by calling emacs from the command line like so:
>
> emacs -batch --visit=myfilename --funcall org-export-as-html

maybe you need to do

emacs -batch --visit=myfilename --eval '(setq org-confirm-babel-evaluate nil)'
--funcall org-export-as-html

Also, note that when you run emacs with -batch, you init file is *not*
evaluated,
so it does not help to have settings there......  Any settings you need must be
on the command line,
of in a separate file that you will load with

   emacs -batch -l settings.el .........

For some background info on the prompt about evaluation, check out

http://orgmode.org/manual/Code-evaluation-security.html#Code-evaluation-security

- Carsten

P.S.  How is the VIM port coming along?

> The export works fine except the ditaa png from ditaa source block doesn't get
> created.
>
> I've run the export from within emacs and the ditaa png does get created.  The
> export also stops to present me with dialog asking whether I want to process
> the
> ditaa code, to which I respond Yes.  I don't get any dialog when I do the
> export
> from the command line.
>
> Is there some way to get the ditaa code working when I do the export from the
> command line.
>
> I'm running this on Windows7 if that makes any difference.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Herb

- Carsten