Re: [O] Use custom program to process LaTeX fragments?

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Use custom program to process LaTeX fragments?
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 07:10:45 +0530

Uriel Avalos <address@hidden> writes:

> On Thu, 9 Jun 2011 08:56:33 -0700 (PDT)
> address@hidden wrote:
>
>> Currently, whenever you export to HTML, you have 3 options for processing
>> LaTeX
>> fragments: (1) dvipng, (2) jsmath, (3) or leave it as is.
>>

>> Is it possible to use an arbitrary program to process LaTeX fragments?
>>
>> What I want to do is use a commandline converter to turn the LaTeX fragments
>> directly into MathML. This way the final HTML document already has the
>> correct
>> MathML without the need to use javascript. (Why? I use princexml to convert
>> that
>> HTML file to a hi-quality PDF. JSmath is no good for that.)
>>

> anyone?

You are interested in a solution but not interested in engaging in a
conversation. It seems strange to me.

Honestly I could have cooked up something ...

It would help if you give us summary of what princexml does, how you
intend to use it, how mature the codebase is and how it compares to the
tool I mentioned etc etc etc.

You need to engage if you are interested in a solution.

Jambunathan K.