Re: [O] [bug] Latex export of lists (was Re: Problem with BEGIN_SRC expo

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] Latex export of lists (was Re: Problem with BEGIN_SRC export-as-latex and FORTRAN code)
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 15:28:21 +0200

Hello,

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> I've gone through my whole config and have tracked down the problem:
>
> : (setq org-src-preserve-indentation t)

Nice. It helps a lot.

> if I have this line present, the latex export doesn't work; if I remove
> this line, the export works as it should.  This would appear to be a bug
> in the exporter?

The culprit is `org-export-blocks-preprocess' which sticks #+begin_src
and #+end_src to column 0 when org-src-preserve-indentation is non-nil.
It should at least keep original indentation of block, or set
original-indentation property to it.

Also, I think there may be a bug in
`org-export-replace-src-segments-and-examples' as indent local variable
is computed as the length of a white-spaces string. Indeed, this may
lead to problems when the indent string is made of tabs (i.e. 1 tab
doesn't mean indentation is 1). Untested, though.

Eric Schulte, do you have time to look at this problem, or shall
I investigate a bit more?

Nicolas Goaziou