Re: [O] babel: textual output and graphic results

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: Re: [O] babel: textual output and graphic results
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 14:28:41 +0200

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 2:05 PM, Eythan Weg <address@hidden> wrote:

Thank you.  True.  But, I would like, if possible, to have the link to
the saved plot as a link in the output, for free.

Just add it as a cat() statement:

 #+begin_src R :results output :session
print(seq(1,10))
pdf("ThePlot.pdf")
plot(seq(1,10))
dev.off()
cat("[[./ThePlot.pdf]]")
#+end_src

Eythan

Rainer M Krug <address@hidden>
Fri, 24 Jun 2011 13:18:36 +0200

  On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 12:10 PM, Eythan Weg <address@hidden>
  wrote:

      Hi,

      How could I effect the plot saved in a file and the output
      produced
      shown in the buffer by using a single execution of R in the
      following
      snippet?

  Why not the old R way:

      #+begin_src R :results output :session