Re: [O] [babel] evaluating ledger source block now scans large number of

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] evaluating ledger source block now scans large number of org files
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 12:11:08 -0700

Hi Eric,

Thanks for pointing this out.  IDs can be used to resolve code block
references, however it appears that the `org-id-goto' function is
attempting to re-scan all ID locations when a reference is not found.
I've just pushed up a patch which side-steps this rescanning behavior.

Best -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/