recently updated to 7.6 (via git) and am trying to follow the directions to enable org-odt. I'm having trouble with the exporter, and suspect something is messed up in my .emacs somewhere, am hoping you guys can help.
My current problem: org-odt export fails with this error (apologies for gmail's HTMLization of this message): -------------- Exporting to ODT using org-lparse... Using vacuous schema [3 times] File /tmp/odt-10243EXp/content.xml no longer exists!
let*: Wrong number of arguments: #[nil "Æ~ebÇ ÆÈ#) ----------------
I seem to have something messed up in my org path, because when I first tried to enable org-odt, evaluation of org-odt.el failed with a void-variable error which I fixed by manually loading org-exp.el. Here are what I believe to be the relevant parts of my org setup:
;; get current docs (setq Info-default-directory-list (cons "/home/matt/src/org-mode/doc" Info-default-directory-list)) ;; new load paths (setq load-path (cons "/home/matt/src/org-mode/contrib/lisp/" load-path))
(setq load-path (cons "/home/matt/src/org-mode/lisp/" load-path))
(require 'org-exp) (require 'org-odt)
and here are the few org customizations I've made, beside the somewhat lengthy capture templates: