Re: [O] Calendar-like view of the org-agenda

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [O] Calendar-like view of the org-agenda
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 00:13:56 +0200

Russell Adams <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Russell,

>> This is *beautiful*.
>
> I concur completely! This has filled a gap I've had for quite a while,
> needing to visualize org tasks across a calendar.
>
> Two minor FRs (I hope you continue to monitor the list):
>
>  - 'q' key to close the calendar buffer, like org-agenda does

In my github fork, I've already bound `q' to `bury-buffer' which does
what you want.  Masashi is reviewing my changes and hopefully pull.

I've also made the characters used for table rendering customizable, so
that you can use nice unicode glyphs.

  http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30611246/img/calfw-unicode.png

Bye,
Tassilo