Re: [O] References in Latex

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [O] References in Latex
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 23:24:45 +0200

Hello Aditya,

I had some start-up problems as I don't use xelatex or fool around with
fonts[1] much. But after I got around those, I think the problem is with
rubber. It doesn't run bibtex at all (or at least not properly). I could
successfully build a pdf by calling xelatex and bibex explicitly. From
what you described in the earlier emails, I think the pdf looks just
like you expected (attached). I would encourage you to find out how to
properly ask rubber to run bibtex to get this to work.

This is what worked for me:

(setq org-latex-to-pdf-process
      '("xelatex -interaction nonstopmode %b"
        "/usr/bin/bibtex %b"
        "xelatex -interaction nonstopmode %b"
        "xelatex -interaction nonstopmode %b")
      )

Hope this helps.

PS: Nice class, I might use it sometime in the future. ;)

Footnotes:

[1] I had to comment out this line "\setromanfont[Mapping=tex-text]
    {Bauer Bodoni Std 1 Roman}"

--
Suvayu