Re: [O] How to add entry in the Agenda view

From: Herbert Sitz
Subject: Re: [O] How to add entry in the Agenda view
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 03:21:31 +0000 (UTC)

Xin Shi <shixin111 <at> gmail.com> writes:
> I usually have a dedicated window (frame) for Org Agenda view. I found it
would be very convient to be able to add item directly from the Agenda buffer,
however, I don't see that command in the manual. (A closer one is the refill,
which moves the entry to another category)

It may work fine to you to just use Capture from the Agenda to add a new outline
item to a capture file.  You invoke capture from the Agenda, then just refresh
the agenda after creating the new item.  Russell Adam's video demonstrates this
use at roughly 14:00 to 19:00: