Re: [O] Largest org file you have + performance

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: [O] Largest org file you have + performance
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 22:18:03 +0200

My largest org file is an org-drill file of almost 1 MB size, containing
about 32000 lines (most of them are entry properties) and 2000 org-drill
entries.  It's well useable but tag and property editing is better to be
done by hand instead of using org commands and I have to use some
folding trick to prevent org-drill performance problems.