[O] tag searches with regular expressions

From: suvayu ali
Subject: [O] tag searches with regular expressions
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 00:37:57 +0200

Hi Orgers,

I was trying to do a tags search for all tags with people's names. I
use people's names like this "Suvayu". So I tried something like this
"{[A-Z][a-z]+}", but that returns me almost every tag I have.

Is this possible? If not, are there other ways of achieving something like this?

PS: I checked the advanced search tutorial on Worg, it only talks
about grouping tags.

--
Suvayu