[O] [bug] Captured item inserted in the wrong subtree

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: [O] [bug] Captured item inserted in the wrong subtree
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 16:00:12 +0200

Since this morning's update -- though I think I did not update yesterday --,
I've a weird problem when capture some text through the standard template I
use for months.

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
          (setq org-capture-templates
                `(("t" "Task" entry
                   (file+headline ,org-default-notes-file "Tasks")
                   "* NEW %^{Task}%?

                   :empty-lines 1))

The newly created entry is supposed to be inserted as the last one of the
Tasks section.

It now is the first one of the *section that just follows Tasks*.

Just to make this clear:

#+begin_src org
* Tasks

** NEW Old task

** NEW Another old captured task

* Notes

** NEW Today's captured task is inserted here!

Best regards,

Sebastien Vauban