Re: [O] TODO type problem on speedbar and imenu.

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] TODO type problem on speedbar and imenu.
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 22:54:54 +0200

Hello,

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks a lot -- I have tested the patch during the last two hours and
> didn't find any problem.  Feel free to apply it.

Done.

> What about going one step further and removing the possibility of
> using tabs after TODO keywords?

There are quite a few places indeed using "[ \t]" which may use " "
instead. Before TODO keywords, before priority cookies, before
check-boxes, etc.

We might remove any use of [ \t] but for indentation. Though, I don't
use tabs, and there could well be corner cases that I can't see[1].

Regards,

[1] Like "* TODO          Headline          :tag:"

--
Nicolas Goaziou