Re: [O] Hide table columns on export

From: Johnny
Subject: Re: [O] Hide table columns on export
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 07:07:56 +0100

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> Johnny <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to hide certain columns of a table when exporting?
>
> In this particular case, you could easily kill the columns you don't
> want to export (with M-S-left in a table context), do the export (C-c e
> h or whatever) and then undo (C-x u) enough times to get back to where
> you started.

Thanks, I will use this as a workaround, but at the same time put in a
feature request to hide columns. Maybe it is possible to expand the
group functionality to include a symbol that indicates the group should
also be hidden on export? E.g. something like "|<<  |  |  >", or any
other symbol if double "<<" within one column is not easy to implement.

Johnny