Re: [O] Bug: Column view does not function properly in Agenda buffers [7

From: Christian Schmidt
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Column view does not function properly in Agenda buffers [7.7]
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 22:31:21 +0200 (CEST)

 Hi Bastien,

Bastien wrote:

Please test against latest git and confirm this is fixed (or not).

I can confirm, that this bug is fixed! This is just brilliant! Thank
you very much!

May I dare to ask for your help on two follow-up concerns?

The result I get with the latest git:
=====================================
NEXTACTION | B | * Test  | :Tag: | | | 2011-08-07 So |

The first minor concern:
========================
There is a leading star '*' in front of the ITEM.
Could you remove this star '*', too?

The second minor concern:
=========================
In a column-view, that is invoked inside Agenda buffer, there are
lines, that seperate the todos for each day in the agenda. In version
7.5 those lines contained the corresponding date to give orientation.

In our example with version 7.5 I get:
======================================
 | | Sonntag     7 August 2011  |   |   |   |   |

In version 7.7 this line is just empty. :-(

I don't want to appear greedy and I am already content with your
bugfix so far. But maybe you've got the time to look after my two
minor concerns mentioned above.

Thank you very much,
Christian

--