Re: [O] missing todo's in agenda after emacs/org upgrade

From: peter . frings
Subject: Re: [O] missing todo's in agenda after emacs/org upgrade
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 18:36:53 +0200

Hi Suvayu,

> This is quite an extensive setup. What do you get with only the
> following options:
[remainder at end]

I have removed all customizations, started with an empty org-agenda-files list,
opened my main planning file and added it to the agenda list. That’s about the
most basic setup I can get. I do have the logged work now, that is already
something, but still no TODO items on the current day (in day view). Oh, BTW,
the Agenda TODO list shows all todo items… go figure!

I switched on 'Org Agenda Include All Todo’, although the description says I
should better use a block agenda. However, the ‘out of the box’ agenda should
show the TODO items, no?

I restored my previous set-up and voila, all was there. Grrr. Note that I
mistakenly reported org-mode’s version of previous setup (with Carbon Emacs) as
6.6; it’s actually 7.4.

I’ll compare the two set-ups to see if there’s anything obvious (I did that
already, but having a second look never hurts).

Thanks,
Peter.

[Remainder…]