Re: [O] ditaa

From: Henri-Paul Indiogine
Subject: Re: [O] ditaa
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 08:52:45 -0700

Hi Eric!

2011/8/19 Eric Schulte <address@hidden>:
> On a side note (and personal preference) I would highly recommend using
> TikZ for LaTeX documents as the finished product seamlessly integrates
> with the rest of the document and scales nicely from posted to post-card
> printings.

Yes, I agree.  I had used TikZ previously and liked it a lot.  I have
left ditaa after trying it with minimal example and still having the
problem. I do not have time to look at it any longer.

I wrote the TikZ code instead in my org file and that works very well.

Thanks,
Henri-Paul

--
Henri-Paul Indiogine