Re: [O] Not merging org-lparse, org-xhtml & org-odt to the core

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Not merging org-lparse, org-xhtml & org-odt to the core
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 16:53:12 +0530

Please stay away from the discussion.

> [1] Another example of the Jambunathan style:
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/42544/focus=42563

You are mixing stlye with intent. style != intent. Read that again. The
intent of hte post is to prod him to post ONLY when he can afford to
post.

I resent when someone relies on Free Software but suffixes every bug
report he files with "No I cannot add more". I can show Samuel's posts
which are detailed and which an average poster wouldn't have patience to
write. I don't want him to file detailed bug reports. He simply has to
remove his signature statement which repeatedly brings focus to what he
cannot do and not what he has already brought to the table.

When you are on internet you don't have to declare who you are or what
you are endowed with.

My contributions are non-trivial and useful. Bastien or Thomas or even
Carsten (in the post that you point to) are taking a balanced
opinion. They are taking a position which would take the discussion
forward.

You are hell bent on sabotaging the discussion.

ps: Please stay away from the discussion. You don't have what it takes
to generate a consensus.

Jambunathan K.