Re: [O] Not merging org-lparse, org-xhtml & org-odt to the core

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Not merging org-lparse, org-xhtml & org-odt to the core
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 17:08:53 +0530

> So "frustrated" is a dirty word for you? How about "a conceited
> moron"?

Labels have no meanings. They are merely quick conveniences. (Does this
remark make me a MORE CONCEITED MORON)

> Bastien might be an incompetent maintainer or programmer (in any case,
> you seem to be the first to make such claims)

I use words judiciously. I made no mention of incompetence. I was only
listing the expectations that I have of him and where I felt he
seriously falls short.

If I say that I am a professional programmer will that make Bastien a
poor programmer. Did you ever have a course in logic?

> You've shown more than once here that you're rather incompetent as a
> contributor and a person[1].

I am a incompetent contributor to Orgmode if you measure my competence
(or incompetence thereof) based on say how many miles I can manage to
run in a marathon. You are conveniently ignoring good things that people
are saying about org-odt just because you are in ill-mood.

Advising a person to refrain from posting after bringing attention to
the fact that contrary to his intention he seriously falls short is
according to me not unkind. If you force a sick person to sit when it
could harm him are you helping him or you harming him.

I don't want to confront you with a Zen koan but your reasoning is
seriously flawed and your intent is malicious.

Btw, if I am dog will org-odt be less useful?