Re: [O] Not merging org-lparse, org-xhtml & org-odt to the core

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Not merging org-lparse, org-xhtml & org-odt to the core
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 10:48:06 -0400

Please, all, take a step back and take a deep breath.

There are always frustrations and there are different ways of dealing
with them. But we have to keep the larger goal in mind: whether I like
or hate Bastien's maintainership or Jambunathan K.s code or email style
is *completely irrelevant*. Things are what they are: what we have to
think about is how to improve org.

In this connection, the best advice that I can offer is what your mother
told you: "if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all."

This list has always been an island of civility and calmness in an
otherwise crazy ocean. Let us keep it that way.

Thanks,
Nick