[O] Question about org-mode compilation

From: Robert Goldman
Subject: [O] Question about org-mode compilation
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 12:08:45 -0500

Today I was trying to push to mobile org after an update from git, and
got an invalid function error on org-eval-in-environment.

This macro is defined in org-macs.el and is used in org-agenda.el.

I note that the makefile has org-agenda depending on org.el, but /not/
on org-macs.el.

Is that an error?

Adding that dependency, then making clean and making all fixes things.
But I may not have properly cleaned before my last build, so I'm not sure.

Thanks!