Re: [O] Problems with Org-Mode export

From: Michael Hannon
Subject: Re: [O] Problems with Org-Mode export
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 12:31:23 -0700 (PDT)

Another bit of information about this:  if I remove:

    :session *R*

from the line starting with:

    #+BABEL

then I don't see any error message.

OTOH, this isn't much of a workaround, because without a "session", the values of the variables are not preserved between source-code blocks, so that, for instance, the combination:

    x <- c(1, 3, 5)    #### defined in one block

and

    q <- c(x, 8, 8)    #### defined in another block

raises an R error ('x' is not defined when the assignment to 'q' is made).

Also, in grasping at straws, I've tried renaming the R session, as:

    ... :session mTest

(on the theory that the '*' is used for emphasis in Org-Mode markup and might, therefore, somehow confuse things).  That didn't help.

-- Mike