Re: [O] Per-file attachment directories

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [O] Per-file attachment directories
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 13:34:31 -0300

One way to do this is to use file variables to change the value of
org-attach-directory. This works particularly well when you use just a few
org files as in your case.

For instance, you could put
# Local Variables:
# org-attach-directory: "~/org/data/personal"
# End:
in your personal.org file and
# Local Variables:
# org-attach-directory: "~/org/data/work"
# End:
in your work.org file.

--
Darlan Cavalcante Moreira