Re: [O] ODT image export

From: Derek Thomas
Subject: Re: [O] ODT image export
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 11:46:21 -0500

Jambunathan,

Thanks that looks like it's exactly what I need.  I have been
partially successful in getting the exporter running, but it stalls
out after creating the odt file and opening it in openoffice.  Any
tips for getting ppt or odp export up and running.  One thing I have
noticed is if I have openoffice opent when I initialize an export, I
get an error:

/home/dthomas/Dropbox/Presentations/Indy2011/"macro:///BasicODConverter.Main.Convert(file:///home/dthomas/Dropbox/Presentations/Indy2011/indy.odt,odp,file:///home/dthomas/Dropbox/Presentations/Indy2011/indy.odp)"
does not exist.

Any suggestions?  Thanks for your help, the ODT exporter is awesome!

Derek