Re: [O] image active link face

From: henry atting
Subject: Re: [O] image active link face
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 11:00:50 +0200

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> henry atting <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> When I move the cursor over an image in an org buffer it is
>> `highlighted` means it gets a red frame and a light blue bar at the
>> left side.
>> This surely can be customized but I cannot find the appropriate face
>> name for it. Any hints?
>
> Move the cursor to the image and type "C-u C-x =" which will give you
> information about the current point.  This information should include
> the face(s) present/active at that point.  You can then click on the
> face to see it and subsequently ask to customise it.
>
> I don't display images in my Emacs so cannot verify that this will work
> unfortunately (I don't even know how to get Emacs to display images, for
> that matter...).
>
> HTH,
> eric

Yes, thanks, it helps.
The frame around the image can be customized via the cursor face.
To get rid of the bar on the left side apperently is not possible
unless you are willing to forgo using paren match highlighting. It
comes from the underlying link and indicates the matching leftmost
bracket.

henry

--
http://literaturlatenight.de