[O] do it today, or well, tomorrow

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: [O] do it today, or well, tomorrow
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 15:22:16 +0100

There is a nice little app for android called "do it tomorrow", where
you can plan easily for one day, and move them to the next day easily.

I was trying to do the same in org-mode, so my idea is that:
- in the morning I fill some tasks which I should do during the day
- at night I move to the next days the ones which were not finished

(maybe the "DONE" flag should be set automatically in case they're
trivial or the explanation might go somewhere else).

The problem is that from the agenda view I can't easily move a task to
the next day, is anyone doing anything like this?

Thanks,
Andrea