Re: [O] Export as HTML does not preserve nonstandard entities as TODO si

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] Export as HTML does not preserve nonstandard entities as TODO signs
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 08:39:08 +0200

Hi,

I can't reproduce this. After adding your example to a test buffer and re-saving the buffer, I get the expected html export. (Before resaving, the buffer was still exported in iso-8859-1, producing garbage -- but not underscores -- in html; after resaving, in utf-8.)

With point in your example buffer, what does `C-h v buffer-file-coding-system' say?

Yours,
Christian