Re: [O] Export as HTML does not preserve nonstandard entities as TODO si

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] Export as HTML does not preserve nonstandard entities as TODO signs
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 16:33:52 +0200

Hi,

First, sorry about the noise: I had failed to activate your symbols as TODO keywords. Now I do reproduce your results.

It also doesn't seem to help to add your special characters to Emacs word syntax, as the FAQ says you should.
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html#sec-9-6

I think there's a bug in org-html.el (org-export-as-html), around line 1611. A function that is meant to get a valid class name for the todo keyword is not called when the class attribute of the span tag is inserted, but a line below, where the visible text content of the span tag is inserted. I'm posting a patch.

Yours,
Christian