Re: [O] emacs 24.1 and org compatibility

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [O] emacs 24.1 and org compatibility
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 08:49:38 +0200

Michael Bach <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Michael,

> I now require the org-compat from git repo instead of the one built
> into org-mode from emacs since org-pop-to-buffer-same-window
> is not defined within that.
> I am not fully used to development versions yet...

Usually, if you've adapted your `load-path' to include the org lisp
direcory before requiring/loading anything from org, then all the
bundled org files from emacs should be shadowed.

(What the world needs (I think) is not
      (a Lisp (with fewer parentheses))
      but (an English (with more.)))
Brian Hayes, http://tinyurl.com/3y9l2kf